Relationship Improvement: 2-week Online Intensive
If you’re experiencing conflict in your relationship with your partner, please don’t be ashamed. The stepfamily by its very nature is extremely complicated, so it’s common for that stress to take its toll on your relationship.
As a relationship coach, someone who loves LOVE, has been studying relationship skills for years and has an amazing relationship with my own husband, I’m going to teach you how to transform your relationship so you and your partner feel like a team, becoming stronger amidst the stressors, instead of turning against each other.
Using proven strategies and skills, you’ll learn how to break unhealthy patterns, bring the happiness and love back into your relationship, and how to preserve it even during conflict.
Some common stressors in your relationship you might be experiencing are:
- Difficulty discussing his kids without him getting defensive
- Resentment about his “baggage”
- Feeling as though you’re not a priority
- Unable to communicate your needs effectively
- Feeling isolated, unable to express your emotions without the conversation turning into a full blown argument, sometimes lasting days
- Unhappy with how he deals with his ex
- Financial and court stressors
- Unable to recognize yourself, not happy with who you’re becoming
What you’ll learn
- Identify your conflict patterns and learn how to replace them with healthier patterns
- What your partner is likely thinking, the “why” behind his actions, and how to make that work for you instead of against you
- How to be supportive of him, even when you disagree with his decisions
- How to get your needs met without being manipulative or demanding
- Communication techniques for productive conversations, even during disagreement
- Easy-to-implement, research-based techniques to improve communication and decrease negative interactions
- Simple ways to change the current dynamic of your relationship
- Specific language to use in a variety situations, such as asking for what you need and creating boundaries
- How to combat defensiveness
- How to take actions so you’re feeling less resentment, exhaustion and anxiety overall
- and more!
Who is this Intensive NOT for?
This Intensive is not for you if you're on the verge of giving up on your relationship or if as a couple you're considering this a last resort.
Couples who are at that stage usually hold deep contempt for each other, and this intensive will not be enough to help you get past that. At that point, both partners need to be invested in repairing the relationship, so please consider couple's counseling with a Stepfamily-trained therapist.
How it works
- This Intensive is for women only, although you’re welcome to share the content with your partner.
- After you register, you'll receive login credentials for a website where you'll access all of your training materials.
- The coaching and group support takes place online through a secret Facebook group. I'll be "on call" in the group for the entire 2 weeks. This is where you’ll be able to ask questions, receive support and coaching, and share your experiences, challenges and wins.
- The intensive includes short video trainings, assignments, coaching and support from me and the rest of the community.
- There will be 2 Facebook Live Q&A’s with me, but if you can’t attend, you’ll be given the opportunity to post your questions ahead of time and then watch the recording at your convenience.
- When you register for the Intensive, you'll have the opportunity to opt in to a FREE 30-day trial in the Stepmom Revolution community. NOTE: If you are already a member of Stepmom Revolution and are purchasing an online Intensive, please DO NOT accept the 30-day Free Trial offer. Accepting this offer will create TWO accounts for you - and lots of trouble for me. ;)
Please contact me to find out when the next intensive will be scheduled, or for any question you may have.
Click here to read what participants have said about this Intensive.
Your investment in the Relationship Improvement Intensive is just $99.